Olive oil is widely recognized as one of the world's healthiest oils. People tend to live longer and healthier lives in regions where olive oil is a staple part of the diet. Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO) is the highest quality olive oil available, extracted
from the olive fruit without the use of any heat or chemicals. It is primarily made up of mono-unsaturated fat, a healthy fat.
- May Help Lower Risk of Type 2 Diabetes
- May Protect Against Stroke
- May Help Reduce Risk of Heart Disease
- Excellent Source of Antioxidants
- Consumption May Improve Bone Health
- Olive Oil May Enhance Brain Health